Sunday, October 7, 2012

One year weight loss anniversary month

This is my one year weight loss anniversary month and I wanted to give one final update on my weight loss progress.

I have met and surpassed all of my goals.  I've lost 137 lbs and am finished losing.  I am in a tone and maintain mode now.  This journey has been one of the most life changing, uplifting, and much needed paths that my family and I needed to take.  I'm so thankful for all of the support and encouragement that I've gotten from family and friends.
I am often asked if I'm done with my "diet."  My answer is always that I am not on a diet.  I've changed my lifestyle and I don't ever plan on changing it back to the bad habits that got me to where I was one year ago.
I've learned that weight loss is not an easy road.  There are no shortcuts and no one to bail you out.  It is just pure hard work, determination, and will power that get you through it (and a lot of sweat and tears).

I'll leave you with a final before and after picture.  Enjoy :)

(before)                                                               (after)



1 comment:

Kara @ Just1Step said...

So awesome Kacina. Congrats - I'm very impressed. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails