Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Continuing the countdown

I know most of you that read my blog already saw this update on Facebook but I thought I would post it here too for family and friends that don't have Facebook.

Jason and I have been continuing to work hard on our health and weight goals.  I am happy to report that I am only 18 lbs away from meeting my goal of losing 100 lbs.  Yes, I have lost a total of 82 lbs as of right now!  Over the past several months, I have been turning over clothes very quickly.  Last night, I decided to go through my closet once again and get rid of everything that is too big.  Almost everything I tried on just fell off of me.  The first pair of pants I tried on absolutely shocked me how big they were.  I remember trying them on just over six months ago and they were too small.  To keep this short and sweet, I'll sum up my progress with a picture.  Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Kara @ Just1Step said...

You look SOOOOO great girl!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails