Sunday, February 15, 2009

I have goals

Sometimes they are goals for right now.
*My goal is to be in the shower by 10:00 so I'm not late for 11:00 church service.

I have permanent goals that never seem to go away. Even after I finish them, it's always time to do them again.
*My goal is to get the house cleaned this weekend.
*My goal is to get all my grading done.

I have professional goals that take a long time to complete.
*My goal is to change lives.
*My goal is to become an administrator.

I have goals that mock others' ridiculous ideas that have made millions.
*My goal is to create and market an educational program for school districts of things that teachers already do. Then, travel, train, and speak about the BS (like TESA and INSAI)

I have daily goals.
*My goal is to get up the first time my alarm goes off-not the fourth.
*My goal is to have patience when waiting in Indy rush hour traffic on the way to work.

I have goals that accomplish absolutely nothing.
*My goal is to do nothing but relax this summer.

I have travel goals that never seemed to get crossed off. Someday...
*My goal is to take the girls to the beach.
*My goal is to go to Italy.

I have relationship goals.
*My goal is to keep in touch better with my friends.

I have goals on what to do with my tax refund...this never goes according to the listed goals.
*My goal WAS to pay off the Impala.

I have goals for my kids.
*My goal is to find the right elementary school so they can get into a good middle/high school program to prepare them for college that will allow them to be successful in adulthood (Any Dave Barry fans? Remember this commentary?)

This isn't even my complete list. It's no wonder I don't get anything done! Like I said...I have goals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails