What a beautiful day for a baseball game. This was one of the most amazing experiences. I was so excited that we were able to go to the Indians game because none of my students had ever been to a baseball game! I was shocked. When I found out about education day at Victory field, I said that my class had to have this experience. We called the office and they donated 100 tickets to our 6th grade class (that is a lot of tickets because I only have 19 students). Our generous principal also wanted them to have an amazing experience so he gave us $100 for students to buy lunch at the stadium. Students got to play games, relax, and enjoy downtown Indianapolis on a bright, sunny day. I am so glad they were able to have this experience!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Indians Game @ Victory Field
What a beautiful day for a baseball game. This was one of the most amazing experiences. I was so excited that we were able to go to the Indians game because none of my students had ever been to a baseball game! I was shocked. When I found out about education day at Victory field, I said that my class had to have this experience. We called the office and they donated 100 tickets to our 6th grade class (that is a lot of tickets because I only have 19 students). Our generous principal also wanted them to have an amazing experience so he gave us $100 for students to buy lunch at the stadium. Students got to play games, relax, and enjoy downtown Indianapolis on a bright, sunny day. I am so glad they were able to have this experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kacina why arent you holding up your cat picture in your baseball picture? ;)
Post a Comment